I'm a brand leader blending marketing know-how, creative direction, and graphic design to breathe life into brands and drive ROI.
I am currently a lead on the Brand Team at Ironclad, helping shape our creative outreach to maximize our image. Ironclad is an industry-disrupting Digital Contracting company rethinking the way business contracts work.
1. Developing brand strategy that reflect top-level business goals
2. Creative Direction, Art Direction, and Design for campaigns that reinforce brand strategy.
3. Cross-functional communication and alignment to create a consistent brand voice from executive PR, down to customer success whitepapers and everything in-between.
4. Scaling systems of brand (everything from visuals to voice and tone) with a deep understanding of tools and technologies that aid this growth.
5. Mentorship and leadership for brand designers and marketers.
I've been messing around with Photoshop since high school and making sites look pretty with code since Myspace. I studied Art History and Design in college and threw myself into the internet with Hackbright Academy's full stack engineering bootcamp when I first moved to San Francisco.
I've been thinking deeply about the intersection of design, technology and the internet as a professional for over five years.
Let's get a in-person or virtual coffee and talk design sometime.